I’m a Social Media Strategist. I have worked in Social Media for over 25 years. My social media clients vary from country music artists to small/medium businesses to entrepreneurs to nonprofits. I also do virtual assistant work and have over 25 years experience in that as well. I love helping others reach their goals!
I’ve been a multi-tasker for as long as I can remember. From the time I was preparing for college I’ve had multiple jobs and learned to professionally juggle well. What it took later in life to learn to do was work-life balance. That was a game changer!
Gratefully, I am a 6 time cancer survivor that’s just trying to live life to the fullest and help others do the same!
I am also a dog lover! I do dog sitting with Rover and I foster and rescue fur babies. Currently, I have a 3 Chihuahuas (Rookie, Loretta Lynn, Talladega & Raylan Givens) and a petite Goldendoodle (Sadie Belle).
I’m passionate about the Lord, my family, sports, travel, music, food and making memories with my loved ones!
And looking for A Little Hope… Amidst the Chaos.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALittleHopeAmidstTheChaos/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/hopedavis72
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hopedavis
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/hopedavis
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HopeDavis72
- Hope Davis Media: http://www.hopedavis.net
- Rover: https://www.rover.com/sit/hoped39560
I also have a love of the following products and try to sell enough to support my buying of the products.
- Red Aspen: https://redaspenlove.com/hopedavis72/
- Chalk Couture: http://www.chalkcouture.com/hopedavis
- Origami Owl: http://hopedavis.origamiowl.com
- Pink Zebra: http://www.pinkzebrahome.com/hopedavis
- Thirty-One: http://www.mythirtyone.com/hopedavis